Facts About Vitamin C
- it protects skin against free radicals, the main cause of photo ageing. - It is an essential coenzyme for the synthesis of collagen.
- lt is essential for the transportation of collagen molecules into the dermis. . It disrupts melanin synthesis in melanocytes, reducrng pigmentation.
Potent vitamin C is clinically proven to have an anti—ageing effect on wrinkles.
Vitamin C works with Vitamin A
Our natural skin regeneration process is controlled by many molecules and messengers, not just one molecule. Combining vitamins will yield quicker and
better results that last much longer. Together, vitamins A and C stimulate and enhance nearly all major components of the skin (dermis and epidermis).
RECHARGEABLE VITAMIN C
Medik8 scientists have mimicked how the body naturally keeps vitamin C stable in the skin: the vitamin C is "recharged" by having two antioxidant 'allies’ in solution with it: vitamin E and l—glutathione. These three antioxidants, when in perfect balance, work in such a way as to recharge each other so that they stay potent and active while on the skin and exposed to the atmosphere.
Vitamin E: is an excellent lipid antioxidant, working synergistically with vitamin C.
L-GIutathione: is far better than vitamin E at recycling vitamin C. It therefore enhances stability by creating a more comprehensive cycle that is self sufficient and fully regenerative.
Visible Effects seen within 2 days
- Rechargeable Vitamin C™
- Highly potent Vitamin C serum
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Stabilised with additional antioxidants
- Stabilised 15% Vitamin C Serum