Nars Narsissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette
GET MORE VIEWS
Get eyes to envy with this new, limited-edition eyeshadow palette. Create endless looks to share with 12 high-impact shadows in a range of buttery matte, lustrous satin, and glittering metallic finishes. With Wanted, NARS introduces an all-new pure pigment formula for the richest color payoff in just one stroke. Featuring a versatile range of pale pinks, seductive nudes, and glistening rose golds that play well on all skin tones; it is NARS’ most wanted palette yet. New desirable shades that will get more likes. A bold new formula you’ll love. Make them stare. #NARSissist
- Matte, satin, metallic and glitter finishes
- Rich, pigmented coverage
- Create endless looks with 12 high-impact, lust-worthy pink and neutral shades.
- Includes buttery matte, lustrous satin and glittering metallic finishes.
- New pure-pigment formula offers rich, intense coverage.
- Glittering shades can be used in multiple ways: layered over other colors for a sequin effect, or applied wet for a foiled metallic finish.
How To Use
- Apply any satin eyeshadow underneath the bottom lashes to draw attention to the eyes and add an understated pop of color.
- For an easy, on the go look, press any of the shimmer shadows onto the lid using the #40 Eyeshadow Brush then blend up and out.
- Stipple a light shimmer color in the corner of the eye to brighten.
- For a more textured eye, use the shimmering neutrals as a base, then layer the matte colors over to soften and create depth and a sophisticated glow.
- For the ultimate 3D effect, layer glitter shades on top of any eye look as a last, light-catching step.
- After applying the glitter shadows, use your fingertip to gently polish into a crystal-like sheen.
- Apply the glitter shades with a damp brush for a foiled, metallic finish.